Popcorn Time Apk for NVidia
How Popcorn Time Apk Works on Your NVidia Shield
Popcorn Time is an app that is side-loaded or installed on your NVidia Shield allowing access to unlimited TV shows and movies available for download. Popcorn Time is a grand addition to your entertainment especially if you have a slow internet connection as it downloads part of the media file before playing it, ensuring you don’t encounter any buffering.
The Popcorn Time apk streams media content to your device using torrent technology. Unlike with other streaming applications like Kodi, you publicly broadcast your IP address when using this application. It is, therefore, a must that you use a VPN when connecting to Popcorn Time, or else you will receive a copyright violation from your ISP. When using a VPN, you are assigned a different IP address hence your identity is protected and you can use this Popcorn Time anonymously. However, if you don’t wish to use a VPN, you can download and stream free public domain movies that don’t have copyright issues.
Installing Popcorn Time on NVidia Shield
- From the main menu, move to settings.
- Click on Device.
- Select Developer Options.
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources and choose Turn On.
- Return to the home screen and on the search screen, type in Downloader.
- Select Downloader app and hit Download.
- Hit open and click Allow if prompted.
- Hit OK for update notes then press on the OK button on your remote to open URL box.
- In the address bar, enter this URL: (enter your link here) to access the official Popcorn Time site and click Go.
- After the download is complete, hit Install.
- 0pen the file and when prompted, click Allow.
- Press the Back button on your remote to exit from messages that may pop-up.
- You can now see the Popcorn Time main menu.
Your Popcorn Time is now fully installed, and you can now enjoy tons of movies and television shows.