Popcorn Time Android Smart TV
By now it’s clear that Popcorn Time is the best streaming app better than mainstream companies like Netflix. The great thing is this service is free, and you don’t have to pay a dime to enjoy this service.
If you have yet to install Popcorn Time on your Smart TV, we are here with good news; there is no hardware or software specification that you may need or may restrict you from accessing this service. So whether it’s an Android OS television or Apple TV, the application will still work.
However, Android Smart TV owners need to manually install the app to their device whereas Apple TV owners need to side-load the app on their devices. There is no need to worry anyways since there are a couple of ways to install Popcorn Time on your Smart TV.
Popcorn Time Installation on Android TV
To access popcorn Time on your Android Box, ensure that your TV device and Android phone/tablet are synced. This means that both gadgets have ESFE browser installed. Share the same network. Your Android phone/tablet has a downloaded Popcorn Time Android apk file. If you meet the above conditions, jump to the next step which involves transferring the apk file from your Android phone or tablet to your Android Box through the following steps;
- 0pen the ESFE app on your TV device.
- On your phone/tablet, open the ESFE app and scroll through to the already downloaded apk.
- Press and hold on the apk file till a menu pops. Tap on the three dots for more options, and then select Send.
- The application will search for other ESFE sessions running on the same network and should find your TV device. Select it then click Send and accept with an OK on the TV device. Choose a download folder and hit Ok. The apk file will be transferred in a matter of seconds.
- Open the transferred file, Install and again install
- Complete the installation by clicking Done or Open